Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Wednesday 8 August 2012

PSC Infantry plus AT Teams

I've done a quick paint job on some more of the Plastic Soldier Company Germans. A few weeks ago I painted four of the MG42 machine-gun teams from the Heavy Weapons box. Also included in the box are 8 PanzerShreks and 8 PanzerFausts.

Four of the PanzerShrek come kneeling with a loader, and four come carrying the weapon but no loader is provided. The PanzerFausts are provided individually. I had some remaining infantry left over from painting the original three infantry platoons, so I decided that I would do some more infantry stands with integral PanzerFausts.

There were also enough spares for three more MG42 teams, a couple of Bigmen and  few 'singles' for casualty removal.

Here are the results of the quick painting method described in the earlier posts:

PanzerSchrek Teams

PanzerSchrek Teams

All the recent paint-jobs

Close-up

Close-up

Close-up

Close-up


2 comments:

  1. Great looking figures. I've just bought the IABSM rules. They look realy good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks David, I really like the rules, I'm right off Flames of War now, these seem so much better.

      Delete