Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Monday 11 February 2013

More Shieldwall Vikings

That excellent chap Johnny has sent me another set of pre-release Vikings from his Shiledwall range.

This time it is four Viking Berserkers and twelve Thralls with Bows, sculpted by Bill Thornhill.

The figures are gorgeous, dynamic poses, nicely proportioned and very clean castings. These will fit in brilliantly with the my existing Saga Warband of Shieldwall Vikings.

I've cleaned them up and stuck them on bases. Here are a few shots:

Four Berserkers

Sixteen Thralls with Bow
I've sprayed the figures with white primer and they will be coming to Cornwall with me next week and will get some paint applied.

We will have internet access at the cottage, so more photos as the work progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment