Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Friday 30 October 2015

(SALE) Iran-Iraq War collection

In the process of rationalising my collection I'm selling off my collection of Iran - Iraq War forces.


Nearly all models are from the Heroics & Ros 1/300 range while some are GHQ. All were painted and based by myself.


186 Vehicles
8 Guns
79 Infantry and support weapons
4 Aircraft
3 Helicopters









They are also usable for other conflicts and for example have done double duty as Egyptians, Syrians, etc. against chum Micks Israelis.

I am looking for £250.00 GBP for these.

I will post worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment