Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Sunday 10 April 2016

Spanish Foreign Legion reinforcements


Another bunch of figures that have been slowly having paint slapped on them amidst the chaos of the house move. Eleven La Legion for my Spanish Civil War collection from Empress Miniatures. As usual great Paul Hicks sculpts. About another 20 to go and I shall be able to field a full strength Seccion (Platoon) in our Chain of Command games.


Eagle eyed readers will note a glaring error on the second batch I painted, black shoes! WTF was I thinking, I shall have to do a forfeit!

These chaps shall soon join their colleagues and the rest of the SCW collection that is due to dock at New York tomorrow evening. Exciting times!

A few more close-ups.






No comments:

Post a Comment