Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Sunday 28 August 2016

El Cid Painting Update - 28th August


There are only a few of the Perry Miniatures Crusaders left in the lead mountain and this week I painted another five of them.

I used figures from the Foot Command Advancing pack to make a couple more command stands for my Christians. As usual the red and gold theme used on the rest of the force prevails. The standards were painted by hand to designs of my own imagination.

Here is a set of close-ups of the three man stand.






And the two-man stand.





I also knocked up some bases to hold the casualty rings for Hail Caesar or for use as disorder markers for To The Strongest!


No comments:

Post a Comment