Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Sunday 16 December 2018

9th Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge


A new departure for me, I've signed up for Curt's Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge now in its 9th year.

I'm not allowed to splash any paint on my entries before the 21st December, but you can assemble, clean up and prime. So, assembled and primed already I have a battery of Perry Miniatures ACW artillery ready to be painted for my Confederates plus a Confederate limber and team, again from the Perry's. A box of un-assembled Zouaves completes the ACW task list.


I also plan to crack on some more with the Hundred Years War project and I plan to clear the deck before the 21st by completing another six French mounted Men at Arms, and cleaning up then priming the Perry French mounted command at Agincourt set that I have.


That's the short term goals sorted, I plan to pick up some more Agincourt infantry over the next week or so and there is kilos of stuff in the 'pile of shame' that I could crack on with too.



No comments:

Post a Comment