Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Sunday 2 December 2018

Hundred Years War: French(1)


This week sees the first of the French Hundred Years War contingent completed with two bases of mounted Men at Arms from the Perry Miniatures range.

 I used a mix of mounted Men- at-arms with and without the 'white armour'.


I can see already some 'bendy lance,' especially on the blue and white one, and I think that this is going to be exacerbated over time by them not fitting in a 4ltr Really-Useful box.

There are another half-dozen of these on the paint table at the moment and I also have the French mounted command at Agincourt ready to be cleaned up.


This is the first use of the cavalry custom bases that I ordered from Warbases and I rather like the effect.


I'm working away in Buffalo, N.Y. next week so shall be kept away from brushes and paints, so likely no updates for a bit.

Some close-ups of the individual Men at Arms.





No comments:

Post a Comment