I have been fiddling around with the new camera and studio set that I got for Christmas and Birthday presents respectively and this evening think I made a bit of a break-through.
I have taken more images of the figures that I posted earlier this week and have re-posted them. The only manipulation I did was to use Irfanview to crop and re-size the images.
For a bunch of figures painted in two basic colours, I am really happy how these turned out.
These fellows will be having their first outing on Tuesday evening when I have my first game of Bolt Action.
First of all, some close-up individual shots and then images of the entire reinforced Platoon.