Copyright © 2017, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2017, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Monday, 9 September 2013

More Berber cavalry in time for Colours

Berber light horse
I submitted my list for the Warhammer Ancient Battles event at Colours taking place at Newbury Race Course next weekend in the knowledge that I only needed to paint up another 9 Berber cavalry to finish the force. Well, my painting mojo has been low my last few weeks and I've been pontificating rather than painting.

Things had to change!

Berber light horse
On Friday evening I cleaned up the figures, Saturday morning they had a spray of Halfords grey primer and after mine and Victorias walk I started on the base-coat, following which they had a wash of Vallejo Sepia Wash.

On Sunday I did the highlights and bases and took a few photos today.

Here are a few more close-ups: