Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Friday 16 August 2013

Jarl Sigvaldi the Jomsviking Raider

I've had the Jarl Sigvaldi the Jomsviking Raider figure from Musketeer Miniatures for quite a long time now. He's been sat on the shelf, primed white with the metals picked out in black for at least 18 months. I had broken the axe handle so had to replace with a bit of brass rod, so it's held quite differently to the original.

This week I've had a go at clearing some of these figures up and getting them painted, I already posted my Gladiator and Svenn updates, so here is Jarl Sigvaldi:




He'll now join my ever growing Saga Viking warband.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great looking Jarl you have there. Especially the basing adds lots of flavour.

    ReplyDelete