Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Monday 26 August 2013

Another half-box of Desert Rats

This weekend I did the highlights and bases on another 20 Perry Miniatures Desert Rats for my continued 5th Indian Division in East Africa project.

This time I made a few up carrying picks and shovels, the intention being to eventually have a section or two of Bombay Sappers, not to be confused with Bombay Sapphire which is also very nice.






Not a Bombay Saaphire. Confusing isn't it
Not a Bombay Sapper

Shows the way

BREN team

Grenade! with a suave scarf

BREN team at rest

6 comments:

  1. Great work Paul.

    Did I mention that you were quite prolific? :O)

    Darrel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendid stuff, Paul. They're looking really good. Did you have the Bombay Sapphire before as inspiration?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just been reading Chain of Command - very inspirational. Hopefully I'll pick up some DAK when they are released next month and will get some game reports posted.

      Delete
  3. Thanks chaps.
    I'm not feeling too prolific at the moment - I know that some people think that 25 figures is an excellent rate, but I know I am off the boil at little.
    Which may be related to to me being down to the last few cm of Bombay Sapphire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent work as always, Paul. Great skin tones. Dean

    ReplyDelete