Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Friday 16 August 2013

Martin Schwartz - Battle of Stoke Field 1487


The last one in my series of painting oddments this week, the 'Martin Schwartz - Battle of Stoke Field 1487' figure given away at the recent Partizan show.

I think it's the first 28mm War of the Roses figure that I've ever painted. A very nice sculpt, rather slender. The hands holding the weapons are supplied separately, but that did not stop me breaking the sword off at the hilt!

Like the Joshua Chamberlain, this figure does not match any of the others in my collection so is destined for the display cabinet.






1 comment: