Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Sunday 24 August 2014

Long overdue Gurka reinforcements


I have not painted ant 14th Army figures for over a year (checking the blog, I last did some on 1st June 2013) , but I had a few spare Gurkahs from The Assault Group left over so thought it would be prudent to slap some paint on them so they could join the rest of the collection.

One of the reasons for keeping the blog is so that I can remind myself of the colours and techniques used if I ever come back to a project after an hiatus, fortunately, everything I needed to know was in the previous article.

It did not take much effort to get these painted and they can now join their comrades in the box.



Sorry about the photos, they seem to have come out a bit dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment