Sunday, 28 December 2014
Some more Great War Germans
Over the Christmas break I have been adding to those initial four test models that I did and at a comfortable pace have added another eight to the nascent platoon.
I made a slight change to the original recipe and am now doing the weapon stocks etc. in Beige Brown rather than Saddle Brown.
I also decided that I wanted to add some more battlefield debris to them so you'll see a few shattered posts and some strands of barbed wire here and there
As the light was so poor at the dining table, I took these on the kitchen worktop as there seemed a bit more light there.
I forgot to mention in my earlier post that Victoria was very generous to me at Christmas and bought me a new Nikon Coolpix L820 camera. Here are a few 'extreme close-ups' warts 'n all.