Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Sunday 28 December 2014

Some more Great War Germans



Over the Christmas break I have been adding to those initial four test models that I did and at a comfortable pace have added another eight to the nascent platoon.

I made a slight change to the original recipe and am now doing the weapon stocks etc. in Beige Brown rather than Saddle Brown.

I also decided that I wanted to add some more battlefield debris to them so you'll see a few shattered posts and some strands of barbed wire here and there




As the light was so poor at the dining table, I took these on the kitchen worktop as there seemed a bit more light there.

I forgot to mention in my earlier post that Victoria was very generous to me at Christmas and bought me a new Nikon Coolpix L820 camera. Here are a few 'extreme close-ups' warts 'n all.








No comments:

Post a Comment