Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Sunday 31 July 2016

Bridegrooms of Death - 31st July


This is probably the longest its taken me to paint a Spanish Civil War platoon for Chain of Command: Espana but I've finished the last 11 Foreign Legion 'Bridegrooms of Death' figures I need.


These are painted using the same scheme as previous batches that is detailed here. All the figures are from Empress Miniatures.

Here are a few close-ups.






I'm not sure if Empress are having some quality control issues, but if you look on this figure below there is a huge hole in the rifle just above the fingers of the left hand. I had two other figures with similar issues from this batch that I purchased in April just before leaving for Wisconsin.


This means that all my Spanish Civil War forces are painted so I'll have to think about what to add next. Here are all 54 models of my La Legion platoon including two 5cm mortars and two light-machine-guns.


No comments:

Post a Comment