Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Sunday 30 May 2021

1st Kings German Legion Light Infantry

 

Suitably enthused by Mondays game I was wanting to crack on with my own 100 Days campaign collection so finished off these KGL Riflemen that I had picked up from Brigade Games a couple of months ago.



The pack is sold as King's German Legion Sharpshooters and as they have plumes rather than pop-poms and straight cut cuffs I think they are likely supposed to represent riflemen from the 1st Kings German Legion Light Infantry.

No matter what they are they are lovely sculpts that will fill out my skirmish line nicely.

10 comments: