Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Sunday 17 April 2022

Nobz for the Mob

I really enjoyed assembling and painting the last batch of Nobz, so before I had even finished them I had ordered another box to add to the force.

Although Slugga and Choppa is the default option I wanted to add at least one Power stabba in the mob, so this was pretty much the first build out of the box. 

I don't know why but I thought that the harpoon cable should look like blue nylon rope, it's a good, colourful contrast on the paint job. 


The next Nob is built with Choppa and Slugga, effective in combat, but also the most likely to be the first casualty in the mob.



When adding a support weapon for the mob the options are Kombi-rokkit or Kombi-scorcha, I'm still finding my feet in the game, but think that the second choice is the obvious one. Interested to hear if there is any good argument for the Kombi-rokkit?




Another Nob with Slugga and Choppa, this one is a fancy fella with a proper Snakebite back banner. I think the loincloth and top-knot may be a bit bright for Snakebites, maybe he was influenced by those show-off Bad Moons.




The last chap is most likely going to be the Boss of this mob, armed with a rusty Big choppa and with his shoota slung on his back.



I've got another game on Wednesday and hope these chaps will be able to make an appearance. I think Pete is using Death Watch this time.

8 comments:

  1. Another great looking Greenskins!
    Really love your Orks project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't a clue what all this Warhammer stuff means but I know these look excellent, you have really bought their character out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Phil, not my usual fare either, but they are fun to paint

      Delete