Copyright © 2011-2026, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2026, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Wednesday, 19 August 2026

Imperialist Heroes

 

What started as a small project to square off against the undead has rolled on like a juggernaut and eclipsed the children of the night, but the end was in sight.

These four heroes are all that remained to be painted*


This Imperialist Commander model is rather exquisite, although being a single print is a bugger to paint the detail! And there is plenty of detail, the carrier pigeons, the juvenile griffon, and everything.


The standard bearer broke twice during painting, hence all the glue on the legs, when his sword blade pinged off the third time, I left it off.



A second Imperialist Hero on foot, I already one done, but this gives a few more options.


I had a broken Gendarme left over so stuck back on the plume and tail and added another Champion.



Finally a second Witch Hunter to purge the blasphemous foe.



*Truth be told I could likely squeeze another spear unit from the figures left over from making the Tercios.

No comments:

Post a Comment