Copyright © 2011-2026, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2026, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Friday, 4 September 2026

Adding to the Medieval property portfolio

 

While putting together the serf threshing the wheat vignette in the earlier post, I also bodged together a couple more pieces of Medieval village to add to the collection.

The building and fences are from Renedra. I filled the existing "smoke hole" with Greenstuff and then built a chimney from Wills Scenics stone, the gaps in the thatch afterwards were also bodged with Greenstuff.

The door was built from split coffee-stirrers and the fence posts are satay skewers.




I also built a small garden with a trio of beehives. The bench and stool are from the Victrix market set, while the beehives are from TT Combat.


The gate is built from split coffee stirrers. 


Finally, that threshing serf from the earlier post, teh pile of straw is just long static grass built up in layers.


No comments:

Post a Comment