Copyright © 2017, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2017, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Sunday, 7 April 2013

Just a few more Japanese infantry

This weekend I finished off the bases on another eight Japanese infantry from The Assault Group that I have painted over the last ten days or so and I also re-based the last 50mm mortar to match the others I re-did last month. In the latest batch are a couple of snipers that I have based individually this time so that they can be used instead if the sniper teams in the last update take a casualty, there is also a very nice scout with Type 100 SMG that will become one of my section leaders.

The Japanese are getting into quite a collection now with 80 figures in there. It's back to painting 14th Army this week again.


That scout that will make a great section leader