Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Thursday 29 May 2014

Spanish town houses

In preparation for our campaign game tonight I have knocked together another building for my ongoing Spanish village.

This time it is a pair of semi-detached houses.

Not sure I am happy with this one. I think I made it too tall and the windows are too deep.





I took a set of step-by-step images so will do an how-to later.

4 comments:

  1. Looks pretty good to me :-)

    ...any info on your campaign?

    Happy W

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were scheduled to play tonight but James had had to call off. Should resume in a fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why not re-do the windows by pre-fabricating and painting them in the same way as the doors? This will bring them forward so they look less recessed.

    See you on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Probably because I am idle :)
    See you on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete