Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Wednesday 21 February 2018

American Civil War: Confederates (10)


You may recall that chum James sent me a pack each of the Perry Miniatures mounted Union and Confederate Generals for my birthday last month. The Union chaps were turned around pretty quickly, but the Confederate Generals have been waiting their turn in the painting queue.

This week I managed to finish them off, giving them a spray of varnish this evening before taking the obligatory photos for the blog.

The first fellow looks to be quite the veteran so I gave him a set of grey moustaches and whiskers that I think go quite nicely with his mid-blue trim.



The second chap shall do duty as a dashing cavalry commander to lead the Confederate horse.



 Our final commander is quite the dandy, I imagine he left the family plantation at the head of his locally raised unit and has now attained a high rank.



No comments:

Post a Comment