Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Monday 25 February 2013

Twelve more Japanese Infantry

Twelve Assault Group Japanese infantry
At the recent Maunsfield Games flea market sale I purchased twelve more of the lovely'The Assault Group' Japanese infantry from a friend who was selling off some bits & bobs. I also picked up a copy of the 'Down in Flames' supplement "8th Air Force' so I really must start playing that again with Victoria. As you may imagine, I did not do too well at the flea market, I took £12.00 for the tat that I was selling and spent over £30.00

Anyway, I digress, these twelve Japanese were part of my recent holiday painting program and I finished off the bases and gave them a coat of varnish over the weekend when we got home.

They were painted in my usual style that can be found here... although I was wearing my new reading glasses so was able to pick out some detail that I had not seen when previously painting them - I must be as blind as a bat!.



Infantryman with Type 99 LMG

Infantryman with Ariska rifle

Officer with sword & pistol

Infantryman with Ariska rifle

Infantrymen with Type 99 LMG



4 comments:

  1. Another excellent unit, Paul. Great painting and basing. I believe TAG makes some of the nicest PTO figures. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Dean, I've just ordered another ten blisters.

      We can play with these on Tuesday if you are still up for a game when you are over after the WAB GT.

      I'm currently listening to your latest podcast.

      Delete
    2. That sounds great, Paul. We are due to leave the area on Wednesday and head south - maybe even across the Channel for a quick looksee in Normany or Calais. We'll see though. Best, Dean

      Delete
  2. Great looking unit Paul, im to painting alot of japs now :)

    ReplyDelete