Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Sunday 13 April 2014

The Salute Haul

Well another Salute has been and gone and I am resting my weary feet after ten hours stood on a concrete floor.

So what did I buy at Salute?

Well, I had a pre-order with Empress for a Bilbao armoured car, 16 Falangists and a 75mm gun. I also had to pick up 16 Guardia Civilia and a dozen Republican Militia that were in payment for some painting I did for Tony.

Apart from this I was very restrained:
16 more Empress Falangists - £22.00
1 Empress Flashman - £3.00
1 Empress Grandson of Flashman - £3.00
2 packs of Renedra bases, 20mm and 30mm rounds - £6.00
The free 'Maud' figure - £0.00

John also gave me his freebie Che Guevara miniature from Wargames Illustrated.

Apart from the pre-order (£59.00) only £34.00 spent, I almost came back with more cash than I went with after the chaps had paid me back for their hotel rooms.


1 comment: