Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Wednesday 4 May 2022

Stompy, Stomp, Stomp for Waaagh Scrivs

 
I've painted up some heavy support for Waaagh Scrivs this week with a Deff Dredd and a trio of Killa Kans joining the mob.

Twin big shoota and two klaws


I added another rusty Deff Dredd to the force, like the previous one I've left all the arms and weapons and un-glued so that different options can be selected although I'm pretty wedded to three Klaws and a Skorcha combo.


Skorcha, kustom blasta and two klaws


Four klaws



I also picked up a set of Killa Kans for the mob, I think that with the better BS these will be useful to hold an objective and provide long range support while the Orks surge forwards.

Big shoota and kan klaw

I've stuck on the Kan Klaw but again left the weapons loose so that they can be swapped around.

Big shoota and kan klaw

Big shoota and kan klaw


Grotzooka and kan klaw

On paper the Grotzooka looks a poor choice but I'm still tempted to take it.

Grotzooka and kan klaw

Grotzooka and kan klaw


Kan klaw and rokkit launcha


Kan klaw and rokkit launcha

Kan klaw and rokkit launcha

Probably the least effective load out is likely the skorcha, if you can get some BS 4+ troops in the force then you probably don't want to have this option.

Kan klaw and skorcha

Coming soon to a game near you!

4 comments: