These six Desert Rats have been on the window sill in my studio since January. They were base-coated, a wash had been applied and about half the highlights had been done.
Then they were sadly neglected, I think having painted over 180 of the buggers had put me off for a bit.
However, over the weekend I finished off the last few highlights, did a bit of brown-lining and then did the bases, less than an hours work and these six can now join the rest of the collection.
Photos are a bit rubbish, after trying natural light yesterday, today I used a daylight bulb and 'enhanced' them in Irfanview.
Still a bit yucky!