Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Monday 24 November 2014

Long overdue reinforcements


These six Desert Rats have been on the window sill in my studio since January. They were base-coated, a wash had been applied and about half the highlights had been done.

Then they were sadly neglected, I think having painted over 180 of the buggers had put me off for a bit.


However, over the weekend I finished off the last few highlights, did a bit of brown-lining and then did the bases, less than an hours work and these six can now join the rest of the collection.

Photos are a bit rubbish, after trying natural light yesterday, today I used a daylight bulb and 'enhanced' them in Irfanview.

Still a bit yucky!





No comments:

Post a Comment