Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Tuesday 1 March 2022

25th Virginia Infantry Regiment


Todays' update is a Confederate firing line of Crusader Miniatures representing the 25th Virginia Infantry Regiment that saw service from 1861 to 1865.


The figures were picked up from North Star, while the standards are from Flags of War. Given the battle honours depicted on the battle flag I suspect that it represents the unit in 1864.



As all my Confederate infantry so far is from the Perry plastics it's pretty much entirely in the advancing or right shoulder shift poses, so a firing line adds some variety to the collection.




These really are lovely figures and I've already started another unit of them that I'll continue to work on during my Cornish vacation and hope to be able to post next week.



I took a few pictures of the whole unit deployed in line, but for whatever reason they came out a bit blurry.




12 comments: