Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Friday 22 December 2023

Gaslands: Highway Patrol Honda Civic

 

More clearing the decks for the Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge. This Hot wheels Honda Civic has been pushed to the corner of the paint desk since I moved back to Madison in April and the build was done a few months prior to that.


It's a pretty simple build, the wheels from the basic model were replaced by ones from an Etsy seller, fat tyres on the back with spiked hubcaps. The lighting array was from the same seller. I'd also added a front ram, but that was lost in the move.

I've painted it to match the truck I did a couple of years ago so can now field a Highway Patrol team if the whim takes me.

2 comments: