Copyright © 2017, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2017, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Sunday, 7 July 2013

Al-fresco Berbers

Last weekend Victoria and I went 'glamping' at the Hideaway@Baxby staying in an EcoPod with a fire-pit is an excellent way to spend a weekend and many Berbers were painted in a camping chair by the fire-pit.

The remainder were completed this weekend, again many were painted al-fresco sitting in the sun in the garden.

I managed to finish off a unit of 28 Berbers with Spear and Bow and paint another 21 Spearmen to make my existing three units up to 28 figures each.

I quite like the vignette of a Spanish Knight having been caught by the spearmen making up a diorama in the corner of the unit.

I'm now up to four units of infantry made up of 21 spearmen and seven archers, plus a unit of nine cavalry, I cannot wait to get a game in with them.