Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Sunday 14 July 2013

FOR SALE: Citadel Mighty Fortress

SOLD


In order to part finance my upcoming holidays I'm having a good old clear-out and am selling my very old Mighty Fortress.

I purchased this when it was first released in 1988 and have not used it for at least twelve years, I cannot remember when we last played with it. This thing is older than my daughter who graduated last year - gulp!

I painted it in brown emulsion and dry-brushed to give a sandstone effect. It's in very good condition and includes all the doors, trap-doors and ladders seen in the images, the only damage noted is that one of the ramparts has broken slightly, but the polystyrene is still there and you don't notice the crack. One of the walls had a slight indentation but that could either be ignored or disguised.

£75.00 including UK Postage.






Slight damage on one of the walls



The original advert

8 comments:

  1. Club may be interested in that! I'll have a word on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. The chairman, he say 'buy it'. :D

      Drop me an email and we'll discuss?

      Delete
    2. Mike,
      The guy who had first refusal has dropped out. It's yours if you want it.
      Paul

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Scott
      Mike now has first refusal, but if he does not want it, I'll find out for you.
      Paul

      Delete
  4. Cheers chaps, I'm currently under offer, but will keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mate Rich also has one of these that he wants to sell. You should be able to eMail him at richgedders@googlemail.com if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete