Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Sunday 17 December 2017

American Civil War: Union (6)


I now have enough American Civil War stuff painted to play about 90pts per side for Sharp Practice, so I can make a start on extending the forces to include more options.


I've purchased a couple of boxes of the Perry Miniatures American Civil War Cavalry with a view to adding some cavalrymen to the mix. I've cleaned up and primed enough for a group each of Confederate and Union along with a Leader for each. So far I've managed to finish the first group of eight Union horsemen.


The dark blue on these is a little lighter than on the infantry as I appear to have misplaced my Vallejo Dark Prussian blue so used Royal Blue on these instead. The breeches were also done from a base of Pastel Blue so are also lighter than those of the infantrymen.




 We play our first game with the collection on Thursday evening, hopefully they shall see some use.




No comments:

Post a Comment