Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Sunday 27 September 2015

The Other Partizan 'Sir Donald Wolfit'

Yesterday I painted the 'Sir Donald Wolfit' figure that was given away at the Partizan show earlier this month.

I plan to use him as a British advisor to my Spanish Civil War Nationalists, an ex-military officer from the British Army who thinks he can go over and teach those lazy Dagoes how to put the workers down.

Rather a nice figure to paint, only took about 30 minutes to do.

Apologies for the washed out images, the florescent tube went in my daylight lamp and I had to photograph using an incandescent one.






No comments:

Post a Comment