Sunday, 2 December 2018
Hundred Years War: French(1)
This week sees the first of the French Hundred Years War contingent completed with two bases of mounted Men at Arms from the Perry Miniatures range.
I used a mix of mounted Men- at-arms with and without the 'white armour'.
I can see already some 'bendy lance,' especially on the blue and white one, and I think that this is going to be exacerbated over time by them not fitting in a 4ltr Really-Useful box.
There are another half-dozen of these on the paint table at the moment and I also have the French mounted command at Agincourt ready to be cleaned up.
This is the first use of the cavalry custom bases that I ordered from Warbases and I rather like the effect.
I'm working away in Buffalo, N.Y. next week so shall be kept away from brushes and paints, so likely no updates for a bit.
Some close-ups of the individual Men at Arms.