Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Wednesday 19 December 2018

Ammunition wagon


Victoria ordered me some treats from Warbases and today I finished off the Ammunition cart that she gave me last week.

A great little MDF kit that shall no doubt see some use in our Sharp Practice games over the coming months. The draft horse is also from Warbases.



The cart is a base-coat of Vallejo Bassalt Grey highlighted up with Light Grey and the horse is mainly Vallejo Saddle Brown highlighted up with a bit of Iraqi Sand.

The mane, tail, blaze etc. are Iraqi Sand highlighted up with Ivory.


I intentionally left off any crew so that they can be used across different eras.

Only took a few minutes to get painted. I've got quite the baggage train on the go now!




No comments:

Post a Comment