Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Monday 24 December 2018

Peasant Cart


My lovely wife has continued to surprise me with the gift of mdf over the festive period, this week a 'Peasant Cart 1' from Warbases.

Fortunately I already had a draft horse in the bits box, I added a load of logs made from 1/4" dowel secured in place with rope fashioned from bakers twine stiffened with PVA glue. The whole thing was primed with grey car primer then painted and based over the weekend ready to be entered into the Painting challenge.


I've amassed quite a baggage train over the past year!


The entry on the Painting Challenge is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment