Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Tuesday 16 January 2024

WWII Tirailleurs Sénégalais (4)

 

Back in 2019 Crusader Miniatures released some Senegalese troops to their WWII French range and I placed a pre-order on Northstar and picked up at Partizan during a trip to the UK. 


These were bought back to Wisconsin and I painted a platoon plus some supports for our Chain of Command games. The initial troops are posted over on Scrivsland and here and here. Fortunately the first blog post contained my recipe so I was off to a good start with the colours I used on these.


I've played a few games with them, but although I painted enough infantry for the platoon, there never seemed to be quite enough infantry for flexibility in my forces, so, when Victoria asked if I had any ideas for Christmas presents, I let her know that Badger Games were carrying the range and a couple more packs would be great.


As always the Crusader Miniatures stuff is a delight to paint.

Some close ups showing these great sculpts.







12 comments: