Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Monday 12 October 2015

Another batch of Berbers


This week I've speed painted another 21 Moors to go with the Berbers with bow that I did last week.

I have added another 14 figures (11 Miniature Design Studios and 3 Gripping Beast) to the ones last week to make a 35 man archer unit plus another seven Gripping Beast figures that I had lying around the lead mountain.

The command stand includes a Gripping Beast standard bearer and two Gripping Beast drummers while the remainder is 11 M.D.S. Berbers with bow.



If I add these to the 21 that I painted last week it makes quite a formidable unit.


Five Gripping Beast archers were also rescued from the lead pile, unfortunately I dropped one of them and broke off the top of the bow as I was doing the highlights.



Finally a couple of Gripping Beast charging spearmen, these will make their way into one of the existing units.





No comments:

Post a Comment