Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Sunday 26 February 2012

More 8th Army for Blitzkreig Commander

This week, I've been slowly working my way through the last few unpainted vehicles and infantry. I've not got as much done as I would have hoped, but have gotten a few stands finished.

All the infantry are Adler and the vehicles are GHQ.

Here are the troops in today's update:

Four command stands, eight infantry stands, one 3" mortar, three Vickers, two 25-pdr and three Crusader I

Command Crusader I and three Crusader I, I still have another to paint.

Crusader I

Command Crusader I

Two GHQ 25-pdr with Adler crews

Another view of the 25-pdrs

Eight infantry stands

Close-up of infantry stand.

Another infantry stand close-up, these Adlers are really well detailed 6mm figures

Three Vickers HMG teams

Pair of 3" mortars and crew

Command teams

Command Daimler Armoured Car, I have four of these left to paint.

Infantry command team

Infantry command team with 15 cwt truck
Loads of Blitzkreig Commander troops painted, one of these days, I may actually get a game of it.

6 comments:

  1. They look really good, i will be using Adler for my late war stuff i think.

    What bases are those? They look perfect for 6mm.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The round cornered bases are the 'Flames of War' small from Warbases. You can find them here at: http://www.warbases.co.uk/#/flames-of-war/4543250910

      The round ones are just the 40mm diameter ones from the same supplier.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is Blitzkrieg Commander like to play? I almost picked it up a few years ago as I thought it looked interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great game, if you have played Warmaster, then you will find the command system very much like that. Like all the games I enjoy the most these days, if you you like your troops to do exactly what you want them to do every turn, then these may not be for you.

    ReplyDelete