Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Saturday 22 April 2017

Poilu with VB launchers


When we last played a game of Chain of Command WWI chum James noted that I was short of VB launcher teams for the French, so great mate that he is posted me a pair of teams over at Christmas.

These are very nice figures from Brigade Games, so they have crossed and recrossed the Atlantic before getting painted. The only critique I would have is that there is quite a bit of excess metal on the figures from the casting process and I missed a couple of bits of flash and drill-vents in the initial clean up.

They do paint up rather nice though using my standard method for the Poilu in Horizon Blue and made a nice break from all the 6mm I've done so far this year!



No comments:

Post a Comment