Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Sunday 23 April 2017

Some oddments for the Fall Blau collection


These have been in the painting backlog since the start of the 6mm War of the Spanish Succession project kicked off, sat on the shelf with some other WWII bits and bobs, base-coated and washed ready for the highlights while I concentrated on painting the Dutch.

I'm running out of bases for the WSS collection so dug these out to finish them off.

First of all a BMW with side-car, picked up in a trade, I think its an old Bolt Action Miniatures one, a very nice model with some lovely detail, the rider is a bit of a pain in the arse to make sit right though, I think I made the best of a bad job with positioning him.





A Soviet Rifleman, also one of the old BAM models, I forgot to paint him when I did the last batch!



I've also made a good start on a Panzer II and some tank commanders, but shall not be able to finish those until I pick up some decals for the tank. I'll be at Little Wars next weekend, so hopefully can get something there.


No comments:

Post a Comment