Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Saturday 25 April 2020

Star Wars: Legion - Orson Krennick & AT-RT



More painting on the Star Wars: Legion collection this week with a second AT-RT for my Rebels and Orson Krennick for Victoria's Imperial forces.


Like the last one, the AT-RT I worked up from a base-coat of Khaki washed with AP Strong Tone then added successive layers with more German Camo Beige added. Again I magnetized the weapons options so can field with a Rotary Blaster as shown in this photo.


This image shows the AT-RT Laser Cannon option for long range hittyness.


Finally the AT-RT Flamethrower option. I'm still a novice at the game, but I think that taking this weapon option and the Comms Jammer and walking into the middle of the Imperial forces may be a tactic I can get away with a couple of times.


I wanted to do something nice for Victoria, so when I picked up the AT-RT I bought for her a pair of Z-74 speeder bikes which I gave her, I also bought the Director Orson Krennick that I did not tell her about until I had gotten him painted.


What with all the black and white she already had to paint I thought I would do this one for her.


It's a great model that really captures the villain of the Rogue One film and I really enjoyed painting him.


Hopefully he will hit the table soon.





20 comments:

  1. Very cool, Scrivs. Love the AT RT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking AT RT and the Imperial commander is excellent!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Paul...
    I do rather like the fact that as far as Star Wars is concerned White has become a villainous colour...

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aly, we were just talking about that the other day.

      Delete
  4. Great job Paul, especially the white, that can be difficult to paint...very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Jim. One of my least favourite colours to paint....

      Delete