This week was a change of tack for me, I started the week out painting some more Chasseurs-à-Cheval, but caught a dose of the 'new shinies' and picked up some of the British infantry that I've been stockpiling during the pandemic and decided to paint a battalion of them as Kings German Legion line during the Hundred Days campaign.
All the figures are are assembled from the Perry Miniatures Plastic Napoleonic British Line Infantry box set. As these were for the Hundred Days campaign they are built with Belgic Shakos and the officers have short tailed coats.Victrix, and although overly large, I do think that they are very nicely done.
I'm also experimenting with some new Windsor & Newton Professional matt varnish today, and I'm happy with the results, although, you can see that I managed to spray a hair in the midst of the colour party that looks like a white line across some of the photos, I have since picked that off.
Now that little diversion is over, back to those Chasseurs-à-Cheval, I'm coming to the end of the French models that I have in hand, so, you can expect more Anglo-allied troops over the coming weeks.