Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Saturday 14 August 2021

KGL Skirmishers

 

I've added a couple of bases of Kings German Legion skirmishers for the Anglo-allied forces. 


These are all models from the Perry Miniatures Plastic Napoleonic British Line Infantry set that the majority of my British and KGL units are made from.



While working on these I also added a bugler from the 11ème Régiment de Chasseurs à Cheval who will make a useful spare ADC for our General d'Armee games or maybe serve as a NPC in the Sharp Practice games.


He is a spare figure left over from when I painted the rest of the regiment almost a year ago.


We have a game of General d'Armee planned today, hopefully all of these will see some use.





17 comments:

  1. Great additions. Nice brushwork, I especially like the Chasseur. Hope the game went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great...the Perry lactic Brits really are beautiful figures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. “Perry lactic Brits”? You’re milking it, Keith!

      Delete
    2. Thank you, I just ordered some more, I realise I need a load more skirmishers for the Anglo-allies

      Delete
  3. Your KGL figs look fab as does your upcoming game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Splendid stuff as always Paul…

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice, look forward to some game shots too.

    ReplyDelete