Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Sunday 19 September 2021

Hanoverian Skirmishers


I've managed to add a few more Hanoverian skirmishers to the collection to supplement the four bases I added a couple of weeks ago.


I can currently field four battalions of Hanoverians, currently using the Warlord Games models, but, I'm so taken with these figures from Front Rank that I've ordered enough from them to field another three battalions.


They'll work out a little more expensive than a battalion made up of Warlord Games figures, but the variety that they add to the collection will be good.



I'm off on my vacation this coming week so hopefully a lot more figures will be painted to add to the collection. The target is another battalion of Anglo-allied foot and some general officers.




15 comments:

  1. Very impressive work! Front Rank are my favorite 28mm Napoleonics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are superb. Nothing better than mixing manufacturers to add variety to an army

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Neil, I currently have mainly Perry, then, Warlord, Brigade Games, Victrix, Front Rank and Foundry in the mix now.

      Delete
  3. Great additions, the Front Rank Hanoverians mix well with the Warlord. Wonderful job in painting and basing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Handsome skirmishers, outstanding details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Splendid additions, all guns blazing there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely looking toys Paul…
    I do like the Front Rank Napoleonics.

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looking skirmishers, Scrivs!

    ReplyDelete