Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Thursday 7 October 2021

Anglo-allied casualty trackers

Before I did the dice holders to use as casualty markers I purchased a couple of packs of BH55 British infantry casualties from Perry Miniatures and some casualty dials from Warbases.


Although I think for my General d'Armee games I'll stick to using the dice holders, these will still make great Shock trackers for our Sharp Practice games.


There are bags of character in this figure pack and they were a simple enough paint job.


There is also a wounded Riflemen in the pack for a bit of extra variety.


This soldier helping a wounded officer is very nice, although being "Scum of the earth" I reckon pockets have already been picked.


It was not until the photographing that I realised that I'd forgotten to paint the markings on the water bottle of this chap.


There are also a couple of Scots in the mix, so I was able to check out this article from almost a year ago to remind me how I did it last time.


I've got a busy few weekends coming up with a trip to Partizan this weekend, London the weekend after and shock-horror working the weekend after, so progress may slow down for a while.

11 comments:

  1. Great work on your markers, Paul! I will be interested on reading your report-out from Partizan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jonathan, everything is in the hallway ready to be loaded into the car tomorrow for the show.

      Delete
  2. Always a big fan of casualty markers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking collection of markers!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of the book my wife has recently read, "Looking Good Dead"🙂
    Finely done.

    ReplyDelete