Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Thursday 11 November 2021

Gaslands: Trackessories


More Gaslands spam from the chap who has only played one game of it!

As well as working on vehicles I've spent a bit of time this week adding some accessories for my games to add a bit of mayhem and chrome to our games.


Using some right angle styrene that I picked up from Arcane Scenery I built a dozen Czech hedgehogs. These were sprayed brown then painted rusty and stuck on a mix of 25mm and 30mm round bases. 

I think they'll make a great chicane, or define other boundaries of the race area.


Included on the Implements of Carnage One and Implements of Carnage Two frames from North Star are a great set of accoutrements that make great markers to use as flags or loot in some of the scenarios or just general obstacles to litter the course with.


The IoC-2 frame also includes a dynamite equipped remote control car.


It's a great little model, I'll have to try it out in a game.


Martin is coming over on Sunday for a game, hopefully I'll be able to litter the course with some of this junk!


6 comments: