Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Another six Germans plus upgraded barbed wire


It's been quite slow progress this week but I have managed to finish off another six of the Great War Miniatures German infantry from Northstar.

These are painted using my standard method but this time I painted the assault packs in Neutral Grey and some of the bread bags in German Camo Beige.


It seems to take a bit more time to paint them using the magnifier, but I am happier with the results.

Here are some close-ups.









I have also taken some advice on the barbed wire entanglements and have souped them up a little, adding some short posts at the rear of the bases and then threading more wire in-between them.  I am quite happy with the results.





No comments:

Post a Comment