Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Sunday 8 June 2014

Falange Espanol Completo

Today I finished off the last seven Falangista to complete my Centuria of Falanista.

These are all from Empress Miniatures and were painted in my usual scheme. A couple of them are in the later model beige shirt with blue collar and epaulettes. This batch also contains a couple of Jefe types that will come in handy.

I know there are six figures in the photograph, let's pretend that one of them is camera shy rather than the case of me being a doofus who forgot to photograph him!




Jefe

Falangista
 This now means that I have all 35 of the Falangista painted and they are ready for a game of Chain of Command. Here is a shot of the entire Centuria.






No comments:

Post a Comment